It is our top priority to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our students, instructors, and administrators.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, these are a few of the measures we are taking:
- Masks are required in the building.
- Temperatures taken at the door prior to entry.
- Hand sanitizer and hand-washing throughout the day.
Please refrain from visiting the building if:
- You are experiencing cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have been in contact with someone confirmed of COVID-19.
- You have visited any countries or states with level 3 travel notices in the past 14 days.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in doing your part to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and keeping our community safe. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Corinth Academy of Cosmetology acknowledges that the institution signed and returned the Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CARES Act to the Department of Education. Per the agreement, Corinth Academy of Cosmetology will use no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) to provide Emergency Financial Aid grants to students.
CARES Act 30-Day Disclosures:
CARES Act 45-Day Disclosures:
CARES Act 90-Day Disclosures: